SXSW Music 2015
Hitting the Right Note on Social
Bands are more acutely aware that they need to build their social influence in order to market themselves and break through. Social media 101s for bands at SXSW have been done. This panel will look at things from a different POV. Most SXSW venues have blogs/magazines or other music influencers curating their nightly setlists. The popular Hype Hotel is a prime example. But how do those music scene “movers and shakers” find the next big thing? Often it’s through social media, and through a process that can be positively influenced by simple data analysis/measurement of online influence. This panel will look at how setlist curators and bands can leverage social interactions to their advantage.
Share this idea
- Why bands should be engaged on social?
- How social influence can lead to the next big gig?
- What do setlist curators look for in today's digital age?
- Why your social klout matters?
- How to build loyal, lasting fans on social media?
Francisca Fanucchi, PR/Comms, Lithium/Klout