SXSW Interactive 2015
How to Advertise to Babies: The Next Big Demo
Advertising is a billion dollar industry. But there remains one demographic that has not been touched: infants. Babies are ripe for the plucking and we want to get consumers started on a brand early. The goal is always to build brand evangelists and what better way to do that than start them early. Really early. This presentation will undergo the thought processes of babies and how advertising will affect them and help our clients. The best part about this? Babies don't know any better.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Can you advertise to babies?
- Can a babies first word be your brand?
- How can you convert babies into brand evangelists?
- But what about the fact that babies don't have any money?
- Where do babies come from?
Lauren Cabot Altergott, Executive Administrator, FCB Chicago