SXSW Interactive 2015
Engineering the future of awesome on ANY device
Learn how leading technology companies are thinking about the future of coding and deployment. Today, users want online or mobile experiences that will be customized ‘for me’. For engineers, these types of experiences can be built once and deployed across multiple platforms faster than ever. Alex Balazs, Chief Architect for Intuit TurboTax, the U.S.’s leading online tax service, will moderate a panel featuring Jeff Harrell, director of engineering at PayPal and Dan Shaw, co-founder of NodeSource, a .js software company. This panel will discuss future of coding and what Node.js means for engineers who want to build and deliver optimized, platform-agnostic user experiences for millions of customers, at unprecedented speed.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- How do you build a comprehensive user experience and logic in a common declarative way so it is written once and shared by all platforms?
- What are best practices to render a common declarative user experience content natively and optimized for each platform (Web, Desktop, Mobile)?
- How can I deliver dynamic “right-for-me” user experiences on-demand?
- What does the future of coding look like?
- Does Node.js change everything?… Discover it’s promise, implications, impacts for engineers.
Alex Balazs, Chief Architect, Consumer Tax Group at Intuit, Intuit Inc.