SXSW Interactive 2015
Engage Latino Milennials, change the world!
"Engage Latino Milennials, Change the World!" will expose participants to the ideas, technologies, and trends driving Latino Milennials -- the youngest, largest generation of the US Latino community. Speakers will share insight on three topics: 1) The trends in use of technology and social media; 2) insight on the motivations and issues that drive young Latinos, and 3) how to engage these young people, to change the world.
Share this idea
- What are the trends in Latino Millennials' use of technology & social media?
- What issues drive Latino milennials?
- How can the youngest, largest generation of be engaged to change the world?
- What are the messages that resonate with this group of Latinos?
- How can Latino millennials be engaged to solve big problems?
Jason Llorenz, Adjunct Professor, Rutgers University School of Communication & Information