Successful startups are built around strong strategic partnerships. Our panel of business development gurus will discuss tactics that will propel your company forward and attract the right partner. Learn how to build partnerships that rock, keeping you, your partners and your customers happy and thriving. As a startup, partnerships can fuel your bottom line and increase customer acquisition. When talking to large partners, be aware how a Goliath can make or break your company. This panel will discuss why you shouldn’t put all your eggs in one basket when it comes to major partnerships and why it’s important to engineer partnerships that support a wide-range of services and customers.
Our panelists have been building partnerships their entire careers, assembling some of the largest partnerships in the tech industry. Learn from these industry experts as they cover the good, the bad, and the ugly of architecting large-scale partnerships.
- How can you build partnerships that rock?
- What are the good, the bad and the ugly parts of partnering with large organizations?
- How can you negotiate when your partner has all the leverage?
- What red flags should you look for when deciding on a partner?
- How do you keep a strong momentum after the deal is closed?
- Maria Karaivanova, Head of Business Development, CloudFlare
- Bob Rosin, VP Business Development, LinkedIn
- Niall Wall, SVP Business & Corporate Development, Box
- Bernie Brenner, Co-Founder, EVP Business Development, www.truecar.com
Maria Karaivanova, Head of Business Development, CloudFlare
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.