SXSW Interactive 2015
#SocialHacks: How to Scale Social for Business
93% of human interaction relies on non-verbal queues. Surprising, given our ever-increasing reliance on digital communications via social and mobile technologies. So how does a business build authentic relationships with prospects and customers in this new landscape?
Social hacks. What are they? Tips and tricks to build successful social relationships for your business and then scale that organization-wide.
Step on up for an advanced class on building a balanced pipeline of social leads, starting with 4 social hacks on how to build authentic relationships. Next, we’ll uncover the tricks for taking the tactics for effective one-on-one engagement and scale it across your entire organization. Learn from real use-cases and examples of a balanced vs an unbalanced funnel. Plus, a deep dive on social advertising, campaigning and analytics.
Join Greg Gunn and for his social hacks workshop at SXSW 2015.
Share this idea
- How do you build your pipeline using social?
- How can you to scale social media across the organization?
- How can you build authentic relationships on social media?
- How does social advertising and campaigning play a role in the social relationship funnel?
- What does a balanced social relationship funnel look like?
- Greg Gunn, VP of Business Development, Hootsuite Media Inc
Ulara Nakagawa, Executive Communications Specialist, Hootsuite Media Inc