SXSW Interactive 2015
The Internet Said Jump, We said How High?
What presentation would make you put down your phone long enough to stop taking selfies at Stubbs with a Shiner Bock? Anikka Albrite talking about the porn world? Julian Assange talking about crowdsourcing? Daft Punk unmasked? Jack White talking about how to combine old and new technologies? You tell us at http://impossiblepresentation.com/ – the bigger the idea the better.
We’ll take your most outlandish suggestion, and use everything we know as industry leaders in advertising using virality to make it a reality. There are two possible options when we walk on the stage in Austin next March –
1. We’ll split the time talking with our mystery guest about what your want to talk about, along with how we were able to successfully get him/her there.
2. Or we’ll spend the entire time with egg on our face, walking you through our process – and in true digital fashion – examine what worked and what didn’t, so we can iterate and improve on our next release.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- How can you learn from your successes/failures?
- Can good creative on it’s own go viral?
- What does it take to run a successful viral campaign?
- How you can you leverage buzz to get what you want?
- What type of creative lends itself to being the most viral?
Isaac Abramowitz, Business Analyst, FCB Chicago