SXSW Interactive 2015
Education Locations For Entrepreneurs
We are three entrepreneurial educators who provide education for our audiences in very different ways. However, we share several philosophies that represent the future of self-directed education and community-based marketing: (a) the distributional natures of our educational venues (online business group & classes, indie book publisher, literature podcast host & author), (b) the values of the communities we've built and fostered, (c) and their distinct differences from traditional marketing.
Share this idea
- How do I increase customer engagement, build long-term relationships, and totally delight my leads, customers, and partners?
- How can I provide adult-targeted education for hungry (but busy) customers? What platforms will work for my content?
- How do I find time to create all this content and make connections, too?
- How do I balance access to my content (and myself!) with my need to sleep and interact with in-person humans?
- How can I keep a community of self-led learners from devolving into snark or petty arguments without spending all my time moderating?
Shannon Okey, Publisher & CEO, Cooperative Press