SXSW Interactive 2015
Founding a Company in Tech...in Heels
A focus on the journey of starting a tech company as a woman, this session will provide real life stories from highly successful women entrepreneurs across service, product, and investment businesses. We've had our eyes on the prize since we were playing dress up (or basketball), and busted our asses to get where we are today. We're creating an amazing community of like-minded women, and are going to share our perspective and predictions for the future of women in tech.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Does sex really matter in attaining a leadership position in tech?
- What are some of the obstacles you've encountered and how have you surpassed them?
- What can females who aspire to be entrepreneurs do to best position themselves for success?
- What are women doing to prohibit their own success?
- What are your predictions for the future of women in tech?
- Gina Waldhorn, Co-Founder, COO, Evol8tion
Gina Waldhorn, Co-Founder, COO, Evol8tion