SXSW Interactive 2015
How Enterprise Business is Disrupting the Cloud
Cloud computing has become a multi-billion dollar industry, impacting every area of technology, from the internet of things to global enterprise operations. The evolution of the cloud industry has significantly disrupted how businesses operate with an increased understanding of how the cloud can assist with infrastructure management, and address efficiency and security concerns.
This presentation will outline the benefits of both public and private cloud models. We’ll demonstrate why a hybrid model is the key to competitive differentiation, including how companies can prepare for a hybrid cloud future in a manner that aligns with 2020 sustainability strategies and addresses growing energy demands.
Share this idea
- How has cloud moved from an smb solution to major multi-billion dollar enterprise industry?
- What does the evolution of cloud infrastructure mean for global business?
- How will private and public cloud influence security, adoption, and business efficiency?
- Is hybrid cloud the solution for 2020?
- With the adoption rate of cloud growing exponentially how will we practically address the growing energy demands?
- Eirikur (Eiki) Hrafnsson, Co-Founder & Chief Global Strategist, GreenQloud
Sarah Cushing, Manager of Marketing and Communications, GreenQloud