SXSW Interactive 2015
What's Up With Your Online Rep?
In today's marketplace, consumers have a myriad of online sources to learn about brands. The information they find online will greatly affect their decisions about how and where they spend their money. It is imperative that brands understand their online reputation and formulate a systematic approach to improving how they are viewed by current and potential customers, business partners and even current and potential employees.
This session will show you the importance of maintaining a good online reputation, a 3-pronged approach to monitoring and improving your online reputation from domain defense, search and social reputation defense and content defense.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- What is online reputation management?
- Why is online reputation management important? Does it really mean that much to my business?
- How to I determine what my online reputation is?
- How can I improve my online reputation?
- Can things I learn from my online reputation management efforts help me to improve my bottom line? How?
Elmer Boutin, Associate Director, Rockfish