SXSW Interactive 2015
Moving From “Digital First” to “Consumer First”
In marketing agencies and corporations across the globe, the phrase "Digital First" has been commonly used to describe the need to embark on a fundamental shift in marketing tactics that will engage consumers in unprecedented fashions. This need is driven by the evolution of digital marketing channels, unprecedented access to information online and consumers' persistent desire and ability to engage with a brand on their terms. The same evolutions that empower consumers also empower brands to more effectively meet the fast-growing demands of consumers. Our goal is to show you how.
In this session, we will showcase how Lincoln Motor Company, in partnership with Hudson Rouge transformed their marketing strategy to take a "Consumer First" approach to delivering warm, personalized, cross channel experiences in real-time in a manner, seamless to consumers. Key topics include Big Data, real-time analytics, advanced marketing tools, progressive profiling, content publishing and much more.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- What is “Digital First” and why is it being discussed so prominently?
- What are the core tenants of a “Consumer First” marketing strategy?
- How do you put “Consumers First” without sacrificing business goals and objectives?
- What are the key barriers to implementing successful "Digital First" and "Consumer First" marketing strategies?
- What trends will have the biggest impact on how marketers engage consumers?
Keenan Ellsberry, Vice President, Director of Innovation, Hudson Rouge