SXSW Interactive 2015
Clark Street Bridge
Our proposed lab is FCB Chicago’s Clark Street Bridge. Brought to life in 2011 and continuously evolving, the Clark Street Bridge project has been performed at the Newberry Library, University of Chicago, Northwestern University and within our own agency to great acclaim. Clark Street Bridge was developed with a mission to inspire. The experience transforms attendees as writers, thinkers and creatives, encouraging them to explore their own creative capabilities and think about themselves and their past experiences in a new way. The event fosters community – connecting individuals through the spoken and written word, and uniting them in music. Upon leaving the event, attendees will have a new appreciate for words, writing and their own creative capacity.
Share this idea
- How is creativity defined when it comes to the written word?
- What is the process to to spark inspiration?
- How can traditional long form writing fit into the world of Social Media, where 140 characters is the maximum?
- Why do digital products require great copy in order to gain critical mass?
- Is creative writing fundamentally at odds with online video or is it a symbiotic relationship?
- John Claxton, Executive Vice President, FCB Chicago, FCB Chicago
Lauren Cabot Altergott, Executive Assistant, FCB