SXSW Interactive 2015
‘Caribbean Americans In Social Media’
A panel discussion entitled ‘Caribbean Americans In Social Media’.
The goal of this subject, is to promote and celebrate diversity with the awareness of Caribbean Americans in Digital Media who work, or are making a difference in various fields.
Our panel members will be comprised of a professional/expert from a field of
Marketing, Technology, Fashion and Entrepreneurship.
Share this idea
- Who are some of the top voices from the Caribbean who are leveraging social media?
- Why is it important for the Caribbean to leverage social media for business, marketing, or political action?
- Why is mobile technology important to Caribbean communities around the globe?
- How can we help other voices in the Caribbean be heard, who currently have no platform?
- What are some of the business industries in the Caribbean who can leverage social media?
- Tyrone Farley, Founder, Carib Social WIRE
Tyrone Farley, Founder, Carib Social WIRE