SXSW Interactive 2015
The DNA of FinTech APIs
APIs are changing the nature of businesses - telephony, computing, and credit card processing come to mind immediately. Financial services pose special risks and opportunities for API makers and consumers. This core conversation will explore these, with an eye towards best practices, avoiding common errors, and building APIs that are loved by Banks, App Makers, and Customers alike.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Why is FinTech so damn daunting for developers?
- What are the benefits, risks and mitigating factors to a Financial Institution exposing its core transaction services via open APIs?
- How might a Financial Institution create an external developer ecosystem?
- What have been great failures for companies exposing APIs and building developer/partner ecosystems?
- What are the opportunities and market potentials for startups to leverage leverage the power of Financial Institutions open APIs?
- Daniel Kimerling, CEO, Standard Treasury
Robert Schwentker, Startup Relations, PayPal