SXSW Interactive 2015
Open Source (not Outsource!) Innovation
Univision, the U.S. Hispanic media giant, will be joined by leading tech and social developers, Chaotic Moon Studios and Livefyre, in a lively discussion on the age-old question on how to execute on innovation, while solving the problem of scale. Does innovation reside solely with the likes of Apple, Google and Microsoft or can it stem from smaller, nimble players forming unique opportunistic partnerships? How are these emerging players coming together and changing the nature of innovation in media and technology? Panelists will discuss current collaborations and projects that are in the works right now... and which may see the light of day and why.
Share this idea
- Is the current four-wall innovation model dead?
- In a world of open source innovation, how do you get an advantage?
- What does this mean for workforce and staffing considerations? What needs to change? What do organizations need to do differently?
- What does this mean for the life cycle of innovation - does it accelerate or slow things down?
- Who owns what? What are the IP considerations?
Chris Allieri, Director of Digital , Univision