SXSW Interactive 2015
What's Next in Social Influence?
62% of consumers say that social media does not affect their purchasing decisions at all. Does that mean that the time and money spent by businesses on social media has been a waste? This session will sort through all of the contradicting data about the influence of social media, and get to the root of what you should be doing to reach consumers effectively. Learn about how organizations like Perdue, AARP, Duck Dynasty, the Baltimore Ravens and more are activating their most influential fans and reaping the benefits.
Share this idea
- What criteria should you look for in an ideal influencer on social media?
- How do you activate fans to influence their friends?
- How can brands capitalize on consumer social media use?
- What is the value of activating a single, highly engaged fan?
- How can businesses speak to consumers in a way that is meaningful and genuine?
- Brian Razzaque, Founder and CEO, SocialToaster
Elizabeth Hagan, Marketing Manager, SocialToaster