SXSW Interactive 2015
Millennials are Over. Time to Market to Embryos.
Maybe that’s severe. But the fact is, Millennials’ time in the limelight is done, and the force of the next generation is upon us. Scary as it sounds, every single business should be planning ahead to deal with a full generation of people who will have never known a world without on-demand technologies and behaviors. So let’s talk Gen Z, and gather to discuss the impact of the first true digitally native population in the world. Topics will tackle the insights and culture of Gen Z; how crowdfunding has changed belief systems; how brands are expected to empower and support the least fortunate among us; and how connecting emerging with experienced will make for a more powerful and creative world.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- How will a world of “digital natives” behave?
- What will they want from businesses?
- What evidence now can we see of these future behaviors?
- What will there buying behaviors be?
- What behaviors from the current generation might endure?
- Elena Klau, SVP Director of Strategy & Insights North America, Momentum Worldwide
Graham Nolan, VP Marketing Communications, North America, Momentum Worldwide