SXSW Film 2015
Brands, Games and Music Revenue Optimization
Online Optimization... Optimize your Brands, Music and Gaming assets.
Apps, Games and Music are the top items purchased on Social Networks, in Search and In-Game. What are the differences between tablet and mobile in terms of how users play games, listen to music and where are the revenue optimization differences? Where are you best bet for Music sales? SoundCloud? Beatport? ITunes or Google Play. How can online games and Music on FaceBook, ITunes and the Google Play Stores be optimized within the digital ecosystem. How can games be used to promote business? How can advertisers judge in-game advertising? How can game and apps companies provide a better user experience and optimize game play to increase loyalty and user numbers? How can these numbers be used to determine advertising rates? How can ROI be shown to brands that wish to participate? What Tools are available for Music purchases, game downloads and user beahviors within online games and music purchasing.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- If I am a Musician or Band, How do I sell my music online and protect my brand?
- If I am a Fortune 500 Company, How can I optimize my Brand online and how can I protect my brands reputation in search and social media?
- How can in I increase revenue in mobile applocations?
- How can I increase revenue in an Online or Console Game for 'FaceBook XBOX, XBOXONE, or PS4?
- There are so many social networks, how can my brand know where we need to be and where we should monitor?
- steve plunkett, Sr. Search Scientist, Rockfish
steve plunkett, Sr. Search Scientist, Rockfish