Paying for Personalized Learning
Many school systems are interested in personalized and blended learning, but are unsure how to pay for devices, professional development, and content in a sustainable way. Hear from innovative district leaders about their approach to the budget and planning process and how they leveraged multiple funding sources to support new instructional models. Also hear from the U.S. Department of Education about how a variety of federal program funds can support technology initiatives.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Understand relevant cost drivers when budgeting and planning for personalized learning initiatives.
- Understand how leading edge districts have built effective processes to budget and plan for personalized learning initiatives.
- Understand how funding from federal programs can be leveraged to support technology initiatives.
- Neil Campbell, Policy Director for Personalized & Blended Learning, Foundation for Excellence in Education
- Richard Culatta, Director of the Office of Education Technology, U.S. Department of Education
- Stephanie Eagen, Assistant Superintendent for Business Services, Utica Community Schools
- Terry Haas, Chief Financial Officer, Mooresville Graded School District
Neil Campbell, Policy Director for Personalized & Blended Learning, Foundation for Excellence in Education