Community Manager: it's a title that describes a myriad of positions and ever-adapting responsibilities. Many startups have them but don't now how to use them or measure their ROI. Every few months a horror story emerges about a hot company who hires a team of "community" and months later lets them all go. Why does this keep happening? How do you set up and execute a community strategy for optimal ROI? How do you get the most out of your community manager?
This panel, including the tech world’s leading community experts representing the companies that are scaling rapidly, will explore how to expand your business and global reach utilizing community strategy and empower your community to help scale your business for you.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What community-focused tactics can you use to scale your business?
- How do you build a community that will help your business scale?
- How do you scale your business globally across varying communities?
- How do you empower your users to help expand your business?
- Where and how do you measure direct community ROI?
- Meghan Murphy, Community Programs Manager, Twilio
- Lauren Sherman, Local Marketing Manager, TaskRabbit
- Jessica Zollman, Community Evangelist, Instagram
- David Noel, SoundCloud Community Evangelist, SoundCloud
Meghan Murphy, Community Programs Manager, Twilio
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.