SXSW Interactive 2015
Intelligent Fitness Tech - Why Your Playlist Sucks
Your playlist sucks. Don’t worry though – there is still hope! It’s a scientific fact that the body performs better with synchronized, intelligent music. Tailoring music content to data from the body through wearables can affect a consumer both physically and mentally during a workout. The combination of intelligent, synchronous music technology, wearable technology, digital health and real-time feedback is not only improving motivation / exercise outcomes, but paving the way for the future of exercise.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Why is music important, and how does it affect you when you workout?
- What is intelligent music technology and why is other music dumb?
- Why does your playlist suck?
- What are the emotional / physical benefits of training with intelligent music?
- What is being done now in the fitness tech market with intelligent music and what does the future hold?
- Adam Riggs-Zeigen, Co-founder and Chief Rocker , Rock My World, Inc.
Blair Williams, Marketing / Community Relations, Rock My World, Inc.