SXSW Film 2015
Modern Storytelling: Let's Be Masters of All Media
Modern storytelling is a free-for-all. Innovators have taken traditional media and dismantled it, exploded it, hacked it, gamed it, reconfigured it—and anything else you can imagine. Our panelists will show you how you can tell your story any way you want to, whether it's as a graphic novel or a web TV series. After all, they are living proof that making your ideas into realities is possible.
Share this idea
- What is the most shared kind of media today?
- How do I decide what form of media is best for my story, idea, or brand message?
- How can I successfully combine creative media with branding?
- How do I make a piece of content go viral?
- Is it about one big story or piece of content, or multiple ones?
- Carole Kirschner , Entertainment Career Consultant , Writers Guild of America West, CBS Television, Park on the Lot
- Marx Pyle, New Media Specialist, comScore, Inc., SciFiPulse Radio, Alien Jungle Bug Productions
- Richard Dunn, Lighting Director, DunnLights Incorporated
- Vicki Peterson, Founding Partner , Catharsis, LLC
Meagan Warner, Operations and Social Media Coordinator, Passion River Films