SXSW Interactive 2015
Smart Minds on Smart Homes
Everyday there seems to be a new player in the smart home industry. And while some may position these companies as competitors, at the end of the day, they all have the same goal: develop smart home solutions that make consumers' lives easier and more efficient no matter where they are.
Smart homes really do have the potential to completely transform the way we live our lives, making everyday tasks simpler, less complicated -- even safer and healthier. But for the smart home to reach mass adoption, companies must be willing to work with, not against, each other.
While the smart home industry seems to have really hit its stride, the truth is we're only at the beginning of what is a massive category. Leaders in the smart home industry convene for a discussion on where they see the smart home in five, ten, and twenty years -- and what we have to do to get there.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Where will the smart home industry be in 5, 10, and 20 years? What do we have to do to get there?
- What will be the Candy Crush of smart living? The next must-have app, device or feature?
- What are the real drivers behind smart home mass adoption? What are the barriers?
- How can we overcome interoperability hurdles to ensure devices can all talk to each other?
- How can device makers and app developers prepare to succeed in the massive Internet of Things market?
Caitlin Gillis, Account Executive, Finn Partners