SXSW Interactive 2015
Digital: the mass murderer of artists.
From djing to Brazilian Jiu Jitsu to photography; the internet and other digital tools have made it much easier for people to pursue their passion.
With that said, as the general public has relied more on the web instead of a human for instruction, the quality of each art form has plummeted.
What happens to true artists when everyone not only claims, but actually believes, to be their peers.
How can we properly utilize digital to help maintain a culture and not bastardize it and it's participants.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- How has online instruction evolved across non-traditional areas of expertise.
- Can computers replace humans when it comes to explaining concepts.
- How should we leverage digital tools for self improvement.
- Is mass reach more important than individual attention.
- Doesn't talent always stand out, isn't digital just another channel in which good work rises to the top.
- Fernando Espejel, VP, Digital Platforms Director, FCB Chicago
Fernando Espejel, VP, Digital Platforms Director, FCB Chicago