SXSW Interactive 2015
Making of Cracked AFTER HOURS New Live Episode
Mixing pop culture observations, non-sequiturs and weigh in from the crowd, the panel will result in an inside look at series development, a live performance of a not-yet-released episode and commentary from the Cracked team while also being recorded live for the Cracked podcast.
Share this idea
- What is the process for writing the episodes?
- How much of the show is improvised?
- Are they all friends in real life? And if not, do they hate each other?
- How similar are the actors to the characters they are portraying?
- How do they chose the topics for each episode? Can we pitch our own topics?
Jen Roskind, Head of Production, Cracked