SXSW Interactive 2013
Right Content at the Right Place and Right Time
Customers and prospects want different kinds of information at different points of the decision journey. The right mix of created, curated and social content differs at each point along the way. And, where consumers look for information and conversation differs at each point in the decision process. It all needs to be calibrated for different segments of decision makers and influencers.
Moderator Chris Silva (Altimeter Group) and panelists Ekaterina Walter (Intel), Joe Chernov (Eloqua) and Kathy Baughman (ComBlu), will help the audience understand how to deliver the right content at the right place at the right time. They will:
• Show how to map content along the decision journey
• Demonstrate the authority of different types of content along the decision journey
• Share how to gauge quality content for different points in the decision process
• Show how the content of three brands align along the decision journey
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- How do you segment content along the decision-makers or buyers journey?
- How do you audit your content to make sure you are hitting all the decision points with the right content?
- How do you uncover the right places to expose your content to drive conversion?
- What type of content has the most authority at various points of the journey?
- How can I measure return on content?
Ekaterina Walter, Social Media Strategist , Intel