We <3 Social Data! But What Do We Do With It?
Lots of nonprofits are buying social data, giving them an unprecedented amount of information about individual supporters. But once you have it, what do you do with it?
Danielle Brigida of the National Wildlife Federation, Mark Davis of Blackbaud, and Casey Golden of Small Act will get down to brass tacks on how your nonprofit can use social data to inform the way you attract people to your missions, enhance fundraising campaigns, and empower your communities. By analyzing a variety of case studies, they'll show how you can start using social data today.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What is social data?
- Why are nonprofits interested in social data?
- How can social data be used to help a nonprofit get bigger donations, more frequently?
- How can social data be used to help a nonprofit plan more successful fundraising events?
- How can social data be used to empower a nonprofit's online and offline communities?
- Casey Golden, CEO, Small Act
- Danielle Brigida, Digital Marketing Manager, National Wildlife Federation
- Mark Davis, Director of Product Marketing, Interactive Solutions, Blackbaud
Casey Golden, CEO, Small Act
Show me another