SXSW Interactive 2015
Put a Face to the Name: Personalities Build Brands
In today’s world, anonymity is dead. Whether you’re the CEO of a large company, or a travel writer for an established publisher, consumers want to know everything about you before they invest in your company, or follow your travel advice.
This panel will give business leaders, content strategists and brand marketers the chance to hear firsthand how three different travel brands are showcasing their experts’ personalities to facilitate consumer trust and interaction.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- What are companies doing to give brand experts an external voice – and what effect does that have on their readers?
- What impact does introducing new experts have on established brands and how do consumers react?
- What strategies do brands use to manage numerous expert voices?
- How do companies leverage their brand name while also promoting individual experts?
- What challenges arise when numerous voices and opinions get entered into the mix?
Lauren Hanafin, Publicist, Fodor's Travel