SXSW Interactive 2015
The Inspiring & Game-Changing Afro-Latina
Marketers and brands are finally taking notice of the Latina experience in the U.S. and are investing time and dollars in targeting to this power player.
Unnoticed and even more diverse, the Afro-Latina has used the digital landscape to empower, educate and define her identity on her own terms. The versatility and appreciation of both, Latino and Black, cultures that Afro-Latinas embrace is now becoming a valuable trait in the workplace, in leading industries and most importantly as forward-thinking consumers and decision-makers. Discover the value, the mindset and the insights that bring you closer to understanding her.
Share this idea
- What are the complexities of being an Afro-Latina?
- How have these complexities become valuable traits and attributes?
- How are Afro-Latinas defining their identity through the digital landscape?
- As consumers and decision-makers, how can brands strengthen their connection with her?
- How are Afro-Latinas defining their identity in their own terms and what's next?
Paulina Artieda, Creative Director, Mando Rayo + Collective, Mercury Mambo