SXSW Interactive 2015
Designing the Future with Fjord Ideator
Join Fjord for the IDEATOR, a hands-on, 4-hour workshop that breaks you out of your conventional thinking patterns and empowers you to generate radically new ideas. Using a framework of extreme scenarios, participants are empowered to explore the crinkly edges of their imagination where new thoughts and ideas emerge.
This year, the IDEATOR builds on Fjord’s Trends, our annual publication that describes transformative patterns shaping business and society. A brief presentation on the 2015 Trends will provide a framework for the session. We will then guide participants through a series of fun and challenging exercises that will generate a roomful of innovative new concepts. Come ready to ideate!
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Where will digital take us in the next 1-2 years?
- How can we generate ideas to impact our near digital future?
- How can we better focus our brainstorming sessions?
- What are the best methods for framing problems?
- How can we make all of this fun?
- David Hindman, Interaction Design Lead, Fjord
David Hindman, Interaction Design Lead, Fjord