We know. We hear it too. ‘Innovation agency’ sounds like lip service. It sounds like what you say when you don’t know what you do or you cannot define your offering. But for two Austin agencies, Mutual Mobile and T3, it isn’t just a buzzword. It isn’t ping-pong, puppies, and memes. It is a new model of business.
To transition your agency from a traditional, digital or software firm to an innovation agency requires a concerted effort to create an environment filled with professionals that are passionate, curious and willing to take risks.
In this talk we’ll explore tangible examples of how to create a company culture that inspires employees and clients alike. From how to structure hackathons well, building emerging tech partnerships, courting more innovative work across new business to professional development opportunities, practical tips will be shared that can be applied across your team or business.
- What is an innovation agency?
- How do innovation agency engagement models with brands differ?
- What does it take to transition your company into an Innovation Agency?
- What are lessons learned or common pitfalls to avoid?
- What is the future of Innovation Agencies? Where are your companies headed?
Jen Quinlan, VP, Marketing & Innovation, Mutual Mobile
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.