SXSW Interactive 2015
Though we live in an ever-increasing digital world that affords consumers new benefits and luxuries, companies across the globe are still challenged with ways to cultivate authentic human experiences that both attract and retain customers.
-Research shows consumers turn away from technology not because it doesn’t work, but because it’s noticeable and unnatural.
-How consumers view technology: they want a minimalist design; care most about the outcome.
-Best ways to incorporate digital as people increasingly crave organic interactions to feel natural experiences with brands.
The panel will showcase best-in-class companies and digital trends across multiple disciplines – including digital (Google), sonic branding/sound innovation (Man Made Music), brand design (Lippincott) and a YouTube star – that are impacting technology in surprisingly human ways.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- How do we successfully strike the balance between unnatural and human experiences in the digital space?
- What are the challenges in Humanizing Digital for companies moving forward as technology constantly progresses?
- At what point does technology shift from enhancing a product or service, to hindering it?
- How do today’s most successful brands employ “human” characteristics to engage with their customers in natural ways, in a world of tweets and texts?
- What is it about cat and baby videos that capture our attention, and why is this applicable to people and brands?
Pam Lipshitz, Vice President, Workman Group Commmunications