SXSW Interactive 2015
Live Video Workshop - 2 Minutes to Big Recognition
This four hour long workshop is for Individuals or Execs who are ready to put their face out there and use Video / YouTube (The #2 Search Engine) to Move their brand recognition forward. YouTube is owned by Google, so having great videos (which we'll produce IN the workshop, live, for as many people as we can), is super powerful. We will also teach how to use the YouTube algorithm to make the videos FINDABLE and more likely to go viral (for instance, the simple act of putting your NAME in the title makes it infinitely more discoverable - simply because YouTube's algorithm is heavily weighted toward title). Also, by using a "secret code word" in the description and key word section, you can have your own videos line up at the end as "suggested videos" by YouTube... such a code word might be a person's first and last name without a space - that simple, but practically no one knows this stuff. MANY more easy-to-implement tips such as this. PLUS the "done-for-you" aspect of video LIVE is super cool.
Share this idea
- Do you know why your videos need to be on YouTube - and do you know how to make them supremely discoverable - for instance, without your name in the title, they are 50% less searchable by your audience who knows and searches for your name... ???
- Do you know how to make your videos effective in 2 minutes or under - and that YouTube measures how long your audience watches - and shares your video based on how many watch from beginning to end?
- What is the most important aspect of your video and can a simple thing like an intro ruin your YouTube presence and send your audience away b4 they hear your message?
- Do you know how and where to get customized, easy-to-use video accents, like intros and outros, personalized slides or edits?
- Do you know how to use two 2-minute videos per week to create all of your social content, including 3 blog entries, 10 tweets, 5 FB updates, a podcast and a newsletter?
Mary Agnes Antonopoulos, CMO, Viral Integrity