SXSW Interactive 2013
SXSW Research Walkabout - Results Revealed
Over the course of SXSW a street research team will be working the corners of downtown Austin. They'll be on the ground doing short interviews with attendees, locals and hangers-on, about the event, the world of marketing, innovation and their Austin experience.
We'll bring the findings to the stage at the end of the festival where you can find out what happens when you expose 25,000 SXSW-goers to alcohol, barbeque and each other.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- In the chaos of creativity on the streets of Austin, what stood out to attendees? Which specific experience? Why?
- What is engagement for attendees at different types of SXSW events? Do we know the hand that is feeding us (or pouring us beer)?
- How do attendees *feel* about [trending topic]. Some questions will be time sensitive. If we were asking today we might try to take their temperature on Facebook's wavering brand for example.
- What is the one idea or innovation that they're taking away from SXSW...what blew their minds?
- What are the larger lessons to be drawn about what resonates with the SXSW crowd and its constituencies?
- Stefan Tornquist, VP Research, Econsultancy
Stefan Tornquist, VP Research, Econsultancy