SXSW Interactive 2015
City as a Startup: adapt & grow or wither & die
It's no longer about being an innovation hub or having a growing tech scene. Your city will either learn to iterate and rapidly change or it will deteriorate and die. These are the only two options. This is how we build business and grow our community. The good news is your city has the resources needed to adapt. You just need to implement a few basic concepts.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- What are the key elements to the City as a Startup?
- How can I make this happen in my community?
- How this is happening in other communities?
- What role does government play in this?
- What is the most significant obstacle to this happening?
Andy White, Partner, VegasTechFund