SXSW Interactive 2015
Managing a Shit Storm and Restoring Your Brand
Most corporate crisis situations develop almost overnight and can place your brand, your values and your people under relentless media and public scrutiny on the airwaves, in print and online. Our panel of experts will pick a relevant case study and will guide the audience through a real-time simulation of a full scale crisis as it unfolds. From making real-time decisions to conducting mock interviews and media appearances under tough circumstances, we will guide the audience through the basic tools and tactics needed to ride out the tide of criticism and discuss how best to repair a reputation post-crisis. We will also discuss how to be prepared before a crisis even strikes. The panel will include principals from The Incite Agency as well as an expert from a leading big data social listening company.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- What's the first thing you should do when a crisis arises?
- What can I do to recover from a crisis in the short term?
- What tools and tactics will I come away with after this panel?
- What real world value will this give my company?
- What's the long term plan for having a brand fully recover from a crisis?
Robin Reck, Senior Account Manager, The Incite Agency