SXSW Interactive 2015
Writing Your Next Act
You’ve kicked ass in your career. But now you’re restless. You’re feeling like it’s time to evolve.
So what’s holding you up?
The story that you’re telling yourself about your career and career.
Those old plot lines are played out. We’ll help you write new ones.
You’ll learn how to identify the story you’ve written so far and how to shift the plot. We’ll guide you through creating a vision, maximizing your strengths and looking at your team and network in a whole new way.
This session is for you if …
• You’re ready for what’s next, but you aren’t sure how to get there.
• You dig both brain science and the Hero’s Journey.
• You like a few curse words thrown in with your SXSW talks.
You will learn
• The power of narrative and how to use it to your advantage.
• Why you always need new goals.
• How to “rewire” your brain to get you where you want to go next.
• What it takes to manage change.
• LOTS more stuff you’ll be talking about in line for parties or bbq.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- What are the 3 things I can do today to get to the next level in my career?
- How can I find more meaning in my work?
- How do I make my goals actually come to life?
- Where do I find the people who are going to help me get where I want to go?
- How do I build a vision for my team/company/self today and tomorrow?
- Jen Spencer, Founder, The Creative Executive
Jen Spencer, Founder, The Creative Executive