SXSW Interactive 2015
Latino and Latina Entrepreneur & Startup Meetup
Latino and Latina entrepreneurs are all over the place, founding startups and innovating everything from health, mobile, transportation and much more. Despite their great works, sometimes it’s hard to find them, or their networks are different.
Of course everyone wants in on that trillion-plus dollar Hispanic market, so we want to invite anyone who’s interested in meeting more Latino and Latina entrepreneurs and startups to join us.
The idea of this meet up is to expand your network of Latino and Latina entrepreneurs, and also discuss ways to better attend to the Hispanic market you’re trying to serve.
Whether you feel you have a pipeline issue for finding Hispanic talent, a marketing or design problem in terms of creating products Latinos would want to purchase, or you feel diversity in your organization is important, we hope to help you get closer to a solution at our meet up.
Share this idea
- Who are some Latino & Latina entrepreneurs?
- How do I meet more Latino & Latina entrepreneurs?
- What are the types of businesses and companies Latino & Latina entrepreneurs are co-founding and thriving in?
- How can I benefit from knowing more Latino & Latina entrepreneurs across the country?
- How will meeting Latino & Latina entrepreneurs make my business stronger?
Sara Inés Calderón, Owner, Freelance