SXSW Interactive 2015
The State of Maker Movement in Brazil
Brazil is a large country with lots of opportunities everywhere. In the other hand it is a country not designed for "newbies" where things are usually not trivial. The country adopted open source technologies as a few and the Internet and Social Media has a tremendous penetration and impact, but what is happening on the harder side of the creative economy? Learn about the current status of the maker movement in Brazil and understand what is happening down there. Understand the Brazilian challenges and pinpoint big opportunities in the maker space in the tropics. It is time to make more in Brazil!
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- What is the current status of the maker movement in Brazil?
- What are the key challenges around making in Brazil?
- Who are the top local troublemakers and resources around the maker culture in Brazil?
- What are the existing opportunities for makers in Brazil?
- Why Brazil is not trivial?
- Manoel Lemos, Founder, Fazedores.Com
Manoel Lemos, Founder, Fazedores.Com