SXSW Interactive 2015
Prototyping Tools and Techniques for UX Designers
UX design prototyping has come a long way in recent years. Gone are the days of static design deliverables. Today's prototyping tools allow designers the flexibility to create robust interaction detail with very little effort, and the ability to conduct user testing with meaningful results. What are some of the tools in use for prototyping today? What are the benefits of using one of these prototyping frameworks vs. coding front-end markup? We'll discuss tools, techniques, and various ways to incorporate interactive design prototyping along with user testing into your overall process.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- What are some of the prototyping frameworks and tools available to designers today?
- How can you incorporate prototyping into your design process?
- What are the benefits of using a prototyping framework vs. HTML & CSS?
- How difficult is it to produce meaningful design prototypes?
- How does prototyping and user testing fit into an Agile methodology?
- John Goff, Senior Interaction Designer, eBay Enterprise
John Goff, Senior Interaction Designer, eBay Enterprise