SXSW Interactive 2013
Kiss Cash Goodbye
Rumors of cash's death are very real. Consumers have made clear their interest in going cashless -- with major marketers beginning to reap the rewards. But there are still barriers to entry. The mobile payment space is highly fragmented and consumer trust in new technologies must still be established. This panel will give an overview of the mobile payment landscape --from major players to emerging companies -- and insights about consumers' behavior around mobile payment. It will outline the big opportunity for brands in mobile payments, and show how going cashless will go from mere concept to reality.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- How are consumers embracing mobile payments?
- What are the barriers to entry?
- Who is poised to win in the mobile payment landscape and why?
- What is the opportunity for brand marketers in the mobile payment space?
- How will consumer data change the game?
- Alle Aufderhaar, SVP, General Manager, Organic
Megan McIlroy, Senior Account Director , DiGennaro Communications