SXSW Interactive 2013
The Age of the Web Machine
Gathering and keeping track of information is a tedious task. Although current technology provides us with the means of tapping into a vast network of information, automating your data-processing or triggering machine interactions is more relevant than ever.
When applications without user interface improve the quality of information, they will become an inextricable part of our lives. And this will happen sooner than we might expect. As a matter of fact they are already here!
How can we, as internet professionals, speed up and enhance this concept to move people away from their (touch) screens and keyboards while still increasing the quality of our applications and devices?
From invisible APIs to super smart applications, from no-interface devices to one button machines: the near future will be a stressless place!
Share this idea
- Could this be the solution to our current information overload?
- How can we as designers and developers make the shift from building sophisticated user interfaces to creating interface-less applications?
- How can we use the web to perform intelligent reasoning and give true, comprehensible meaning to the information around us?
- What kind of devices are already out there to help us?
- What is the software of the future going to look like?
Joel Oliveira, Co-Founder & CEO, Notificare