SXSW Interactive 2013
Mind Space, Digital Space, Shelf Space
Mind Space, Digital Space, Shelf Space: How to Steer Customer Behavior to Purchase
Connecting with your audience is one part art, one part science. It begins with understanding your customers’ behavior (which reflects their needs and wants), sparking consideration for your product or service, and then converting that progression from mind space to digital space to shelf space to a sale and ultimately back again. That’s what it takes for marketers to win today.
Our presentation will explore these and other critical aspects to customer engagement and transactional marketing, sharing both proprietary research on the customer purchase cycle and tips on how to tap these three critical components to create your own effective marketing strategies.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Changing consumer behavior. How do we analyze consumer behavior and identify the steps that can change behavior to result in a transaction?
- What does a modern consumer’s path-to-purchase look like and how do we layer relevant connections to engage our future customer? What are the differences in that path to purchase across categories?
- What does it take to build connections at the point-of-purchase and how do we build valuable relationships that last beyond one transaction and ultimately?
- In some media channels such as mobile, more than 12 “touches” or interactions with the customer are needed to spur consideration of a product or service. How do you manage across these touch points and build consideration?
- What is the role of data and how can it be harnessed throughout each of the customer touch points? At what points are we gathering this information and where do we apply the results of its findings?
- Zain Raj, CEO, Hyper Marketing
Erin Donahue, Senior Account Director, DiGennaro Communications