SXSW Interactive 2013
Can a Digital Agency Use Agile? Lessons Learned
Can a Digital or Traditional Agency be Agile? Ryan Lejbak, the CEO of Canadian-based digital agency zu didn't think so. However, the staff of 60 convinced him to try. There were lots of ups and downs along the way, but over the past 18 months zu has experienced higher revenues, margins and client satisfaction. And the employees love it.
Ryan will take you through the process of moving from Waterfall to Agile and share lessons on what ideas worked and what didn't. See this behind-the-scenes look at the transformation of an agency and see what disrupted the agency model in Canada.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- How can an agency get buy-in from staff and clients when moving from a traditional approach of doing work to the iterative approach of agile?
- Can agile be transformed into all departments of an agency? Or, is it just reserved for software development?
- How do you get designers and developers to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team?
- How does pricing look to clients when using the agile model?
- How do you deal with contractors in agile, when the purpose is to have people working in close-knit teams and face to face?
- Ryan Lejbak, CEO, zu
Ryan Lejbak, CEO, zu