SXSW Interactive 2015
Leaving (San Francisco for) Las Vegas
GO WEST they said. But they didn't say how far to go. For many, the journey to San Francisco is considered the only real option to truly work in technology. But contrary to the echo chamber, San Francisco is not the only way to go if you are in technology. Let's explore the realities, pros, and cons, of leaving San Francisco for Las Vegas. An economic review of the costs and implications of selecting and mapping both equivalencies and gaps between the Bay Area and Sin City is presented for anyone considering a fog free migration.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Who do you need to know when leaving San Francisco for Las Vegas?
- What are the biggest similarities and gaps between San Francisco and Las Vegas?
- Where should I consider living and setting up shop when leaving San Francisco for Las Vegas?
- When is the best time to think about and actually leave San Francisco for Las Vegas?
- Why should you consider taking the first step of leaving San Francisco for Las Vegas?
- Jay Cuthrell, Office of the CTO, VCE
Jay Cuthrell, Office of the CTO, VCE