SXSW Interactive 2015
Beyond Marketing: How Curation Will Work for You
Have you ever felt that there’s more to curation than “content?”
Are you limiting your potential as a storyteller, craftsman, or distributor with a narrow view of curation?
There’s a way to spend 0.1% of your time adding value to the other 99.9%. It’s why people fanatically follow food bloggers that help them enjoy faster, tastier, and healthier meals. It’s how someone becomes the go-to social media guy or gal in his or her industry.
After all, don’t you want to find out why Evernote is worth billions, The Huffington Post is a habit for millions, and The Brothers Grimm have dominated our culture for centuries?
Get ready to discover a mindset and toolbox to capture, organize, and share anything. You’re about to learn the secrets of harnessing a world of endless information and eliminating the fear of missing out.
What you use your curated experiences for – making buckets of cash, award-winning marketing campaigns, or world domination (for instance) – is up to you.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- What separates the best content creators, distributors, and marketers from the rest?
- Where are the surprising places to find for your perfect curation tool?
- What are the invisible walls limiting your curation potential?
- Who are the curation rockstars under your nose (and how do they do it)?
- What is the six-step process you can start today that will transform how you curate forever?
- Joel Zaslofsky, Chief Simplifier and Curator, Value of Simple
Joel Zaslofsky, Chief Simplifier and Curator, Value of Simple