Transforming Trash: Good Jobs and Zero Waste
This panel goes in depth on the the work that the Partnership for Working Families and our allies are doing to build an equitable green economy by transforming the trash industry. We’ll share an inside view of strategies to change cities’ waste practices, as well as analysis of the cumulative impact of our work across the biggest cities in America.
Workshop participants will be challenged to think about how changing the waste industry in their city can be a catalytic project that yields impressive returns on investment in equity, sustainability, and economic development.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Hays Witt, Transforming Trash Director, Partnership for Working Families
- Jackie Cornejo, Director, Don't Waste LA, Los Angeles Alliance for a New Economy
- Greg Good, Director of Infrastructure, Mayor's Office, City of Los Angeles
- Maya Pinto, Senior Policy Analyst, Alliance for a Greater New York
- Robin Schneider, Executive Director, Texas Campaign for the Environment
Hays Witt, Transforming Trash Director, Partnership for Working Families
Show me another