Social Media Police: The Nonprofit Edition
Channeling Joan Rivers and E!’s Fashion Police crew, this group of nonprofit social media authors will circle up to talk about the latest trends, campaigns, and faux pas in the nonprofit social media world. Attendees will be entertained, educated and inspired by social #fails and the nonprofits that are making some seriously #winning moves.
True to form, the Social Media Police will feature popular segments from the show including:
- Look Who's Trending, a segment where the hosts talk about the latest nonprofit social media campaigns
- Hot Ticket, in which the panelists discuss controversial campaigns
- Gotta have it!, Make it Stop!, where new trends in social media are discussed deciding whether we should have them or make them stop.
- Ad Sanity, where the hosts guess & talk about a nonprofit based on one thing, "What do they want to tell & sell in their Facebook cover?”
Additional Supporting Materials
- Melanie Mathos, Sr. Public Relations Manager, Blackbaud
- Maddie Grant, Chief Social Strategist, Socialfish
- David J. Neff, CEO, Lights. Camera. Help.
- Geoff Livingston, Principal Consultant, Lady Soleil, Inc.
Melanie Mathos, Sr. Public Relations Manager, Blackbaud
Show me another