SXSW Interactive 2013
How Do You Measure ‘Brand’?
The most dreaded part of most branding, social media and PR professionals’ jobs is quantifying the intangible, but marketing is becoming a more analytical profession. If the increasingly popular adage, “What gets measured gets done” is true, then brand marketers had better get measuring.
But how do you measure the immeasurable? How do you quantify creative? How do you put a value on the emotion people feel when they see your logo? In this panel, brand marketers who have wrestled with these questions – and come out on top (most of the time) – will discuss how their organizations tackle the seemingly impossible challenge of measuring the value of their brands.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- How can you measure ‘brand’?
- Does brand matter more or less in the social media era?
- Is brand the only metric that matters anymore?
- What are the attributes of successful brand building campaigns?
- How can marketers tie ‘brand’ to sales?
Joe Chernov, VP of Content Marketing, Eloqua